Are you looking to buy a safe? Grays Locksmiths Derby has a large selection of safes for sale for both home and business use. A safe is a significant investment, and it pays to get some free quality advice as offered by your local expert locksmiths.
Grays Locksmiths are an authorized partner and are the leading supplier and installer in Derbyshire of Rottner and Comsafe products. Also, we are a Phoenix safe company stockist and have a broad range of Phoenix safes in stock, at our showroom.
We are happy to offer a safe installation service - read more about commercial safe installation or home safe installations.
Our range of safes and safe services includes:
- Floor Safes
- Wall Safes
- Free Standing Safes
- Deposit Safes
- Fire Safes
- Safe installation
- Gun and Ammunition Safes
- Safe Opening, Maintenance, and Moving
We have a stock range in our Security Centre ready to take away today, and it is ranging from just £38, with an insurance cash rating of £1000 up to £10,000.
More professional safes are available for installation or delivery within seven days.
Important considerations when buying a safe
Whether you buy a safe just for peace of mind or as an insurance requirement, there are some things to consider:
- Cash rating - It’s worth planning; will your safe accommodate a high-value item purchased in the future? Will the contents of the fresh safe exceed the value of its insurance cash rating?
- Fire Rating - protect the contents of your new safe from fire. Fire-safe may be most appropriate if you are planning to store relevant documents and data in your new safe.
- Size - will your new safe accommodate your cash and valuables? The internal dimension of a safe can be much smaller than the external size, making safes look much bigger than they are.
- Location - you will require a solid floor or wall to fix your new safe securely. A safe used daily needs to be in a more convenient location than one reached once every six months.
- Locking options - would an electronic keypad or key be most suitable?
Are you looking to buy a Safe?
Complete our contact form, pop into our security centre or call us on 01332 404 255 to discuss buying a safe or your safe installation requirements.